You need specific, purpose-designed tools for effective practice management during a global pandemic.
You need Cubiko Assist.
Cubiko Assist is a free (yes, free!) dashboard that has been built for these times. It contains a range of metrics to help you manage your business and care for your patients during COVID-19.
Because COVID-19 isn’t a crisis anymore. It’s now the ‘new normal’. Your practice has to adapt to it.
What can Cubiko Assist do for you?
Cubiko Assist is a distilled version of Cubiko incorporating 12 critical metrics from within Cubiko’s existing practice support software.
It was created to help your practice manage unique pandemic-related pressures. Based on requests from practices across Australia, it features vital metrics that will help your practice to manage your finances and care for your patients during this time.
Making this vital dashboard available to Australian practices at no cost is Cubiko’s contribution to Australia’s pandemic response.
- Clinic Metrics
- HR Metrics
- Financial Metrics
- Appointment types and dates – Filter appointments by date and type so you can reschedule things like >75s health assessments.
- Regular patients with no future appointments – Re-engage with your regular patients who haven't been to your clinic in the last 12 months.
- Practice billings vs Doctor share – Understand at a glance your practice gross billings and see it broken down across your doctor cohort.
- Team utilisation – See how busy your practice team members are in comparison to their utilisation targets.
- Diary wait time – Know how long patients have been waiting to see the clinical team.
- Future forecasts – See a forecast of your future utilisation and know whether you’re on target with budgets and rosters.
- Revenue and appointments per hour –Are you seeing enough patients to generate income? Track gross billings and net billings to see whether you’re able to cover your base costs.
- Top MBS Item Numbers – Understand your billings and which MBS item numbers were billed month to month.
- Billing impact – See how self-isolation measures and telehealth consults are affecting your workload and billing per appointment.
COVID-19’s impact on primary care
COVID-19 has changed health care and had a tremendous impact on many practices.
Practice management during a global pandemic is not for the faint-hearted!
What our customers are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Manager at MoleChex
[Cubiko] has freed up my time to actually act and engage with my clinicians and staff with objective evidence in hand and focused strategies in mind.
CEO Shoalhaven Family Medical Centres