Cubiko comes with over 100 metrics designed to give you timely, accurate, and easy-to-understand data that provides meaningful insights into your practice. That data keeps the most important things in your sight and in your mind. And it gives you those ‘a-ha!’ moments that enable you to respond to the complex problems you face.
Here’s a few of our most important metrics. We’re always adding new ones.
- Clinic Metrics
- HR Metrics
- Financial Metrics
- Appointments per hour - Understand how busy you are, and how many patients your team are seeing per hour.
- Room utilisation - See how utilised your rooms are across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Recalls and reminders - Get an overview of the recall and reminders in your practice, and pick up anything which slips through the cracks.
- Team utilisation - See how busy your practice team members are in comparison to their utilisation targets.
- Doctor to nurse ratios - Control your staff expenses by knowing when people should be rostered.
- Future forecasts - See a forecast of your future utilisation, and know whether you’re on target with budgets and rosters.
- Revenue and appointments per hour - Are you seeing enough patients to generate income? Track gross billings and net billings to see whether you’re able to cover your base costs.
- Future forecasts - Enables you to understand changes in your practice and adjust your weekly costs and income to cover base costs
- Billing impact - See how self-isolation measures and telehealth consults are affecting your workload and billing per appointment.See a forecast of your future utilisation, and know whether you’re on target with budgets and rosters.
Cubiko’s Very Own Metric System
Cubiko allows you to keep a pulse on the health of your practice at anytime from anywhere. Share with the owner of the practice, your accountants or advisors.
Up to Date Metrics
Total Data Security
Over 200 Practices Love Cubiko
Hear what practice managers and practice owners have to say about Cubiko